Bebe au Laits award-winning nursing covers combine elegant style and everyday function.
We know little ones like to nurse on their own schedule and sometimes it doesnt always fit yours. A rigid neckline, adjustable neck strap, and two wonderfully soft terry cloth pockets simplify nursing in public so that everyone -- mom, baby, and present company -- can carry on whenever, wherever baby needs nourishment. And since theyre exclusively designed in a collection of sophisticated and elegant prints, mom can keep her style and company while nursing.
About the Pattern:
A tropical rainforest of traditional Asian flowers bloom in a lush modern color palette of pearl, olive, and plum.
- Patented RigiFlex Neckline allows for optimal viewing of baby and ventilation
- Neckline Safety Technology promotes product longevity by preventing fabric wear and tear that may pose a hazard to baby or mom
- 100% breathable Cotton single layered for cool comfort, soft as can be as it delicately shelters baby while nursing. Tuck top corner under arm for full coverage
- Internal Terrycloth Pocket: Perfect for quick cleanups and stashing pads and pacifiers.
- Adjustable d-ring neck strap with branded hardware for authenticity. Adjust it once and done.
- Generously sized 26 X 36 to allow baby to remain focused, not distracted during nursing
- Compact covers roll up to take wherever you go.
- Multi-use: use as a changing mat, sunshade, and light blanket.
- Machine washable
- 2011 Creative Child Magazine Top Choice Winner
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Gentle cycle recommended
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry
- Low iron when needed
- 100% cotton, light shrinkage may occur
- Keep away from fire
Due to the material used for the rigid neckline, it occasionally can get bent out of shape after washing. An easy fix is to gently iron and massage/form the neckline into shape.
How to use:
- Connect the neck straps by threading the long strap through both d-rings and back through just one.
- Place the nursing cover over your head. The neck straps should rest comfortably around your neck and the fabric should delicately drape over baby.
- Position the necklines center so that you can comfortably view your baby while nursing. You may have to adjust the length of the neck strap a little to find your perfect fit, but once you find it you never have to readjust it again!